Saturday 24 April 2010

Cardboard Testimony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

This video shows real people in their real lives with real problems. People think that being a Christian is just about being nice and friendly and never upsetting anyone or never talking about the problems in your life. When really it is the complete opposite, in fact a big part of Jesus' revolution was the fact that he talked openly about the problems that we, as the world, had got ourselves into. Being a Christian isn't about trying to act like you know all the answer and that your life is perfect it is about saying " I haven't got my life together, I have messed up, I have hurt people and I am not perfect but i will put my trust and hope in God and not in myself because he will never leaves me and will always love me"

The truth is that Jesus is the answer to all our problems. That doesn't mean that a Christian's life is perfect and that Christians never have any problems, it means that no matter what life throws at them they will always depend on God's love.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably one of the most moving things i've ever seen/ taken part of. Thankyou so much Liam
    x

    ReplyDelete