Tuesday 29 March 2011

Push the Limits

What have you done that requires faith recently?
When was the last time you saw something impossible be made possible?
When was the last time you pushed the limits?

These are the questions that I regularly ask myself! I want to continually grow throughout the whole of my life. I never want to stop. Some people see this as a mentality of ambitious or proud people, but I always think to myself whats the point of stopping, why stop learning when there is a world of information, why stop the challenge because we can do more then we think, why stop discovering, have we experienced everything?, why stop working the harvest is plentiful, why stop growing in our relationship with God because he is endlessly mysterious and why stop loving people when this world is so full of hate!

2 Timothy 4:2-5
I give you this charge: Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage - with great patience and careful instruction for the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead , to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears long to hear they will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.


No comments:

Post a Comment