Saturday 19 June 2010

One Liners

Here some one liners that have inspired me at some point in my life. Some of them are from preaches i have heard, some are from close friends, some are from my own mind and some are from Jesus. If there is any that you like and would like me to write a separate blog post on then please just comment and I will do my best to write one. Here we go! Hope you enjoy!

Live for an audience of one.
Private victory leads to public victory.
If your Bible is in tatters your life wont be.
Power without purity is frustrating but purity without power is inexcusable.
The devil is out of date its time for the gospel.
If you don't know what your calling from God is, serve someone who knows theirs.
If you kneel before God you can stand up before anyone.
Lets stop reading the bible and start experiencing it.
Live your life and God will give you a wife!
Love is spelt TIME
Faith is spelt RISK
You know your mind has been renewed when the impossible seems logical.

1 comment:

  1. What makes the difference is not how many times you have been through the Bible, but how many times and how thoroughly the Bible has been through you. :)

    ReplyDelete