Friday 22 April 2011

Because of the Cross.

I can never to truly express my respect, love and thankfulness towards Jesus on Good Friday using just words, it needs action. In Romans 12:1; Paul tells us to offer our bodies as a living sacrifice to God and this is our true act of worship, our true act which helps me express my real feelings towards Jesus on this day....... but that doesn't help me write a blog, which needs words!...... or does it!

What I have decided to do for this blog is to write out as many amazing, crazy and mind-blowing things I have seen Jesus do in past five years. All the things I write are 100% true, they are not invented or exaggerated and I have seen it with my very own eyes. They have all happened because of the power Jesus and because we have been faithful in prayer. Enjoy.

Just before we start I want to make sure that Jesus gets all the glory! Thank you Jesus.

Because of the cross over the past five years I have seen:
A boys eye pop back into place (my favourite), A gangsters broken finger healed, a random stranger crying on the streets of Wimbledon because God gave us a word about the loss of a family member, people who shouldn't be giving birth falling pregnant, a women stepping out of her wheel chair, money randomly being posted through my door, prophesied the name of a women's son, symptoms of a allergic reaction fade away after prayer, money appear in my bank account without a traceable source, young girl testify to Jesus healing her grandma of cancer, a girl cart-wheel on her arm which was broken before we prayed, Holy-Spirit Sat-Nav direct me when I am lost, more doughnuts appearing when we ran out at Jesus and Doughnuts, 15 year-old boy healed of the injuries afflicted on him by his father, the number 2 gangster of Southampton weeping during worship at his first visit to church.

Lets just stop there and give glory to Jesus. Thank you for the cross Jesus because of your sacrifice all of these amazing stories have been made possible.

An old man who was gonna commit suicide decide to give his life to Jesus instead, 6 brave men pray for a dead friend and believe 100% that he can be raised (we will see this happen in our lives), many, many knee problems healed immediately, person with bad back who can barely stand run around the room after prayer, a young person who tried to commit suicide get baptised, a family serving in church because of the testimony of the daughter, headaches gone immediately, Satanist's deciding to worship Jesus, had people tell me exactly what I am thinking and feeling, I have told people exactly what they are thinking and feeling, many aches and pains all over the body healed, demons driven out of people, peoples legs grow, swelling on a ladies nose disappear, asthma suffers completely healed, depressed people finding everlasting Joy in an instance and finally God has given me many prophecies to say to people but they are to detailed to write out on here.

All Glory to Jesus, none of this is possible without his sacrifice. Its because he suffered, bled and died to repair our relationship with the father, to take away our sin and give us the honour to stand in victory with him. Only a fool says there is no God.

1 comment:

  1. If you are referring to Derren Brown's "Miracles for Sale" then you have got hold of the wrong end of the stick! He is doing an exposé of FAKE faith healers in Texas! These people are charlatans and do Christianity a massive injustice. Of course Jesus healed the sick and performed miracles but not these Texans whose only motive is to get rich, filthy rich!

    Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    Perhaps you have not even seen the programme, Liam!

    ReplyDelete